Laus Deo! The Worcester collection of sacred harmony. [electronic resource] : Containing, I. The rules of vocal music, in a concise and plain manner. II. A large and choice collection of psalm tunes, anthems, &c. proper for divine worchip; many of which are entirely new. The whole compiled for the use of schools and singing societies. : [Four lines of verse] : Published according to Act of Congress.
- Other Title:
- Worcester collection of sacred harmony.
- The sixth edition, / altered, corrected and revised, with additions, by Oliver Holden.
- Printed, typographically, at Boston, : by Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews: Sold by them at Faust's Statue, numbers 45, Newbury Street; and by said Thomas in Worcester; by Thomas, Andrews and Penniman, Albany; by Thomas, Andrews and Butler, Baltimore; and by the booksellers in town and country., --August, 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32363.
1 online resource (xi, , 12-142,  pages)
Music -- Instruction and study.
Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States New York Albany.
United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "Published ... Congress." on title page.
At foot of title page: Price-- 87 1/2 cts. retail, and 9 dols. per doz.
"Musical publications, presented by Thomas and Andrews, for the use of schools, singing societies, and composers of music ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32363).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32363
- Holden, Oliver, 1765-1844, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|