The tree of knowledge of political good and evil. [electronic resource] : A discourse, delivered at Colebrook, on the twenty-fourth anniversary of American independence. July 4th, 1800. / By Chauncey Lee, A.M. Pastor of a church in Colebrook. ; [Two lines of Scripture text]
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37793.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37793).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37793
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 972
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|