A circular letter of valediction, on leaving Virginia, in 1791. [electronic resource] / By John Leland.
- [Boston : Printed for John Asplund, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27213.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Farewell sermons -- 1791.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title.
Imprint information supplied by Evans. One of two copies held by the American Antiquarian Society is bound (as issued?) with: Leland, John. The Yankee spy. ... By Jack Nips. Boston : Printed for John Asplund,  (Evans 27215).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27213).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27213
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|