A tour from Gibraltar to Tangier, Sallee, Mogodore, Santa Cruz, and Tarudant; and thence over Mount Atlas to Morocco. [electronic resource] : Including a particular account of the royal harem, &c. / By William Lempriere, surgeon.
- The third edition, with additions and corrections.
- Richmond: : Published by William Pritchard., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37814.
1 online resource (xi, , 330,  pages)
- Morocco -- Description and travel.
- Travel literature.
Press figures (Printing).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Running title: A tour to Morocco, andc.
Dedicated to Prince Edward Augustus, duke of Kent.
Reissue, with cancel title page, of the sheets of the 1794 edition printed at Philadelphia by Thomas Dobson (Evans 27216).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37814).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37814
- Edward Augustus, Duke of Kent, 1767-1820, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|