An oration, pronounced at Nantucket, December 27, 1796, at the celebration of the festival of St. John the Evangelist. [electronic resource] / By David Leonard, A.B. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- Newbedford [Mass.] : --Printed by John Spooner., M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32371.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts New Bedford.
- Half-title: Mr. Leonard's oration, delivered at the festival of St. John.
Dedicated to the members of Union Lodge, to whom the oration was delivered.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32371).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32371
- Freemasons. Union Lodge, No. 5 (Nantucket, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|