A Letter from an eminent minister of the Church of Scotland: [electronic resource] : written to a minister of his acquaintance, at some distance, in the same kingdom: giving an account of his conversion and wonderful change in his preaching, after he had been of some years standing in the ministry. : [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- Reprinted at Exeter [N.H.]: : By Henry Ranlet,, 1791.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23500.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23500).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23500
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|