A letter to the citizens of Pennsylvania, on the necessity of promoting agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts. [electronic resource] / By George Logan, M.D.
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Patterson and Cochran, numbers 108, Race-Street., May 1, 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37841.
1 online resource (30,  pages)
- Agriculture -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County -- Societies, etc.
Pennsylvania -- Economic conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "The Constitution of the Lancaster County Society, for promoting of agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts."---24.
"An act for the promotion of agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts."--p. 24-30; "... read in the House of Representatives in this state ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37841).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37841
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1133
- Lancaster County Society for Promoting of Agriculture, Manufactures, and the Useful Arts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|