The trial of Louis the XVIth, King of France, before the National Convention, which treason against the state, [electronic resource] : containing the whole proceedings, the King's defence, the names of the members who voted for and against his death, his final sentence pronounced on the 17th of January, and lastly the manner of his execution, which took place on the twenty first of January 1793. / Translated from the original French.
- New-York: : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1793.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46811.
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Louis XVI, King of France, 1754-1793.
Treason -- France.
Trials (Treason) -- France.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46811).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8400
Shipton and Mooney 46811
- France. Convention nationale.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|