An astronomical diary: or almanack for the year of Christian aera 1790. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in America. Latitude 42 deg. 25 min. north. / By Nathanael Low. ; [Eight lines of verse from Young]
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by T. and J. Fleet, in Boston. Where may be had their Pocket almanack and Register., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21925.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1790.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Boston gazette, Nov. 16, 1789.
One of two variant issues, the other (Evans 21925, Bristol B6888, Drake 3425) having imprint: Printed and sold by T. and J. Fleet, in Boston. (The only proprietors of Dr. Low's copy right.) Where may be had their Pocket almanack and Register. The present issue identifies the author of the eight lines of verse on title page, the other issue does not.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21925).
- Cited in:
- Shipton and Mooney 21925
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3424
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|