An astronomical diary: or almanack for the year of Christian aera 1792. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in America. Latitude 42 deg. 25 min. north. / By Nathanael Low. ; [Eight lines of verse]
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by T. and J. Fleet, in Boston. (The only proprietors of Dr. Low's copy right.) Where may be had their Pocket almanack and Register, for 1792., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23511.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1792.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Boston gazette, Nov. 14, 1791.
Two states noted of gathering C, differing in the lists of roads, pages [21-24].
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "The only proprietors of Dr. Low's copy right." in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23511).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23511
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3468
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|