The politician out-witted, [electronic resource] : a comedy, in five acts. : Written in the year 1788. / By an American. ; [Two lines from Falconer's Shipwreck]
- New-York: : Printed for the author, by W. Ross, in Broad-Street, and sold by the different booksellers., M.DCC.LXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21926.
1 online resource (71,  pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1809 -- Drama.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1809 -- Anecdotes.
- Plays -- 1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- A satire on the anti-federalist opposition to the Constitution.
Attributed to Low by Hill.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21926).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21926
Hill, F.P. Amer. plays, 170
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|