An oration, pronounced July 4, 1799, [electronic resource] : at the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston, in commemoration of the anniversary of American independence. / By John Lowell, Jun. ; [Fourteen lines of quotations]
- Boston: : Printed by Manning and Loring., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35747.
1 online resource (27,  pages)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35747).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35747
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|