An inaugural dissertation on intermittent fevers. [electronic resource] : Submitted to the public examination of the faculty of physic, under the authority of the Trustees of Columbia College, in the state of New-York, William Samuel Johnson, LL.D. president; for the degree of Doctor of Physic, on the sixth day of May, 1794. / By Edmund Ludlow, citizen of the state of New-York. ; [One line in Latin from Tacitus]
- New-York: : Printed by T. and J. Swords, printers to the faculty of physic of Columbia College, numbers 167, William-Street., --1794.--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27238.
1 online resource (35,  pages)
- Columbia College (New York, N.Y.) -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dedicated to Richard Bayley, and to the medical faculty of Columbia College.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27238).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27238
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1165
- Bayley, Richard, 1745-1801, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|