A discourse, on the death of General Washington, late president of the United States; [electronic resource] : delivered on the 22d of February, 1800, in the church in Williamsburg. / By James Madison, D.D., Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Virginia, and President of William and Mary College.
- Richmond: : Printed by T. Nicolson, just below the capitol., --1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37876.
1 online resource (25,  pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Death and burial.
- Funeral sermons -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37876).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37876
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 154
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|