An oration commemorative of the virtues and greatness of General Washington; [electronic resource] : pronounced in the German Lutheran Church, Philadelphia; before the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, on the twenty-second day of February, eighteen hundred. / By Samuel Magaw, D.D. ; Re-published at the request of the principal officers, and a number of the members of the Grand Lodge of Connecticut.
- Newfield [Conn.]: : Printed by Lazarus Beach., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37880.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Death and burial.
- Funeral sermons -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Newfield.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37880).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37880
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1050
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 160
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania.
Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Connecticut.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|