An address, delivered December 18, 1799. before the brethren of Montgomery Lodge; [electronic resource] : at their Masonic hall in Franklin; upon the evening of their anniversary, for the election of officers, for the ensuing year. / By Brother James Mann, P.M.
- Printed at Wrentham [Mass.], : by Nathaniel and Benjamin Heaton., MDCCC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37883.
1 online resource (19,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Wrentham.
- Half-title: Doctor Mann's address.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37883).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37883
- Freemasons. Montgomery Lodge (Milford, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|