Marine rules and regulations [electronic resource].
- Boston: : Printed by Manning and Loring, for William T. Clap. Sold at his store, Fish-Street., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36544.
- Government document
1 online resource (64 pages)
- United States. Navy -- Regulations.
Naval law -- United States.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title: By John Adams, president of the United States.
"An act for the government of the Navy of the United States."--p. -64.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages 64.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36544).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36544
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
United States. Navy.
- United States. Act for the government of the navy of the United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|