Acts and laws, passed by the General Court of Massachusetts; [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-seventh day of May, anno domini, 1789; and from thence continued by adjournment to Wednesday the thirteenth of January following.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1790 Jan.)
- Boston: : Printed by Thomas Adams, printer to the Honourable General Court., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22650.
1 online resource (pages 33-74)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1789 (Evans 21944).
Imprint from colophon.
State seal at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22650).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22650
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|