Report. The committee of both Houses, appointed to consider further amendments in the Constitution of the United States--report, [electronic resource] : that having carefully examined and considered the subject referred to them; they are fully of opinion, that further amendments in that Constitution are necessary to secure the liberties of the people ...
- Other Title:
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In Senate, February 24, 1790.
- Boston: : Printed by Thomas Adams, printer to the Honorable General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts., M,DCC,XC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22655.
1 online resource (3,  pages)
- Constitutional amendments -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- At head of title are two orders of the Massachusetts Senate. The first directs the printing of the committee's report and the second orders the formation of a committee to consider further amendments to the Constitution.
Imprint from colophon.
Printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22655).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22655
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2580
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|