A supplement to the resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the 25th day of May, anno domini, 1785. [electronic resource] : Containing the speeches and messages of His Excellency the governour, to the two branches of the General Court, at their sessions commencing the 25th of May, 1785, which in the preceding part of this volume should have been inserted in the order of their respective dates.
- Other Title:
- Supplement to the resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- [Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, 1785]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19091.
1 online resource (pages 65-80)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title.
Pagination continues the resolves printed by Adams and Nourse (Evans 19090).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19091).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19091
- Bowdoin, James, 1726-1790.
Massachusetts. General Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|