Commonwealth of Massachusetts. [electronic resource] : To the selectmen of the town of [blank] in the second district, viz. Hampshire, Worcester and Berkshire. Greeting. These are, in the name of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, to will and require you ... to cause the freeholders and other inhabitants of the town of [blank] ... to assemble ... Given at the council-chamber in Boston, this tenth day of December, Anno Domini 1792 ...
- [Boston : Printed by Thomas Adams, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46503.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Congress. House -- Elections.
Elections -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Instructions for electing representatives to Congress. Signed: John Hancock.
Followed by the certified returns "for the county of Hampshire" and "for the district." Signed: John Hancock.
Thomas Adams was printer to the commonwealth in 1792.
Printed area measures 31.4 x 14.8 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46503).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8059
Shipton and Mooney 46503
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2663
- Hancock, John, 1737-1793.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|