Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency Caleb Strong, Esquire ... A proclamation for a day of public thanksgiving. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday, the twenty-seventh day of November next ... Given at the council-chamber, in Boston, this twenty-sixth day of September ... one thousand and eight hundred ...
- [Boston : Printed by Young and Minns, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37913.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (relief cut)
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1800 Nov. 27.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By His Excellency's command, with the advice and consent of the Council. John Avery, secretary.
Alexander Young and Thomas Minns were state printers in 1800.
Printed area measures 51.7 x 33.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37913).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37913
- Strong, Caleb, 1745-1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|