A sermon, delivered at East-Windsor, in Connecticut, [electronic resource] : on the death of Deacon Amasa Loomis, who departed this life July 1, 1793, aged 55 years. : Published at the request of the bereaved family. / By David M'Clure, A.M. Minister of the First Church in East-Windsor. ; [Two lines from Young]
- Hartford: : Printed by Elisha Babcock., 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27243.
1 online resource (18 pages)
- Loomis, Amasa, 1738-1793.
- Funeral sermons -- 1793.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Half-title: Mr. M'Clure's sermon, on the death of Deacon Amasa Loomis.
Dedicated "To Mrs. Priscilla Loomis, and to the children."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27243).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27243
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1041
- Loomis, Priscilla, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|