An inaugural dissertation on the cholera morbus. [electronic resource] : Submitted to the public examination of the faculty of physic, under the authority of the trustees of Columbia College, in the state of New-York, William Samuel Johnson, LL.D. president; for the degree of Doctor of Physic, on the sixth day of May, 1794. / By Henry Mead, citizen of the state of Connecticut. ; [Four lines of verse from Johnson]
- New-York: : Printed by T. And J. Swords, printers to the faculty of physic of Columbia College, numbers 167, William-Street., 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27303.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Columbia College (New York, N.Y.) -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title: A dissertation on the cholera morbus.
Dedicated to the Rev. Isaac Lewis, D.D., to Malachi Treat, physician, and to John R.B. Rodgers, M.D.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27303).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27303
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1244
- Lewis, Isaac, dedicatee.
Treat, Malachi, dedicatee.
Rodgers, Joannes R. B., b. 1757, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|