A treatise on silk worms. [electronic resource] : In two parts. The first of their management within doors, and the second, concerning their treatment in open air, upon hedges. / By a member of the Agricultural Society of the State of New-York. --1793.--
- New-York: : Printed by T. Allen, bookseller and stationer, numbers 12, Queen-Street., --1793--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26276.
1 online resource (30,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- A manuscript note on the title page of the Eleutherian Mills Historical Library copy assigns the authorship to Peter de La Bigarre.
Dedicated to Mrs. Jeannette Montgomery.
"An act to incorporate the Society Instituted in the State of New-York, for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts and Manufactures."--p. [31-32].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26276).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26276
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1711
- De La Bigarre, Pierre.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|