A serious expostulation with the members of the House of Representatives of the United States [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Memorial of Warner Mifflin.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Daniel Lawrence, numbers 33. North Fourth-Street, near Race., M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25821.
1 online resource (16, 8 pages)
- United States. Congress -- (2nd, 2nd session : 1792-1793). House.
Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 16: Warner Mifflin. Kent County, state of Delaware, 21st of the 1st month, 1793.
"The memorial alluded to in the foregoing pamphlet, with the introduction thereto; taken from the Providence gazette of December 22, 1792."--8 pages, 2nd count, with caption title: The memorial of Warner Mifflin. ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25821).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25821
- Mifflin, Warner, 1745-1798. Memorial of Warner Mifflin.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|