A letter, to the Prince of Wales, [electronic resource] : on a second application to Parliament, to discharge debts wantonly contracted since May, 1787. : To which is added, several letters relative to the subject. [Eleven lines of quotations]
- First American, from the sixth London edition.
- [Boston] : From the Apollo Press, in Boston [printed by Joseph Belknap], for Wiliam [sic] P. Blake, at the Boston Bookstore., MDCCXCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28968.
1 online resource (xv, , 17-59,  pages)
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.
Great Britain. Parliament
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to William Augustus Miles in the Dictionary of national biography.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28968).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28968
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|