A letter, to the Prince of Wales, on a second application to Parliament, to discharge debts wantonly contracted since May, 1787. [electronic resource] : To which is added, several other letters relative to the subject. : [Eleven lines of quotations]
- First American, from the sixth London edition.
- [Boston] : From the Apollo Press, in Boston [Joseph Belknap, printer], for the proprietor of the Boston Bookstore [id est, William Pynson Blake]., MDCCXCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47492.
1 online resource (xv, , 17-58 pages)
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.
Great Britain. Parliament
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to William Augustus Miles in the Dictionary of national biography.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47492).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9180
Shipton and Mooney 47492
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|