State of the accounts of Jacob Auld, Esq. collector of excise, Montgomery County. [electronic resource] : From 13th, February 1786 till September, 1787.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Robert Aitken and Son, at Pope's Head, in Market Street., M,DCC,LXXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45324.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Taxation -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County -- Lists.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dated on pages 3: October 26th, 1787.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45324).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6744
Shipton and Mooney 45324
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|