The New-England primer, enlarged and improved: or, An easy and pleasant guide to the art of reading. [electronic resource] : Adorned with cuts. : To which is annexed, the Assembly of Divines' catechism.
- Standardized Title:
- New England primer.
- Boston: : [publisher not identified] Printed for and sold by the booksellers., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47503.
1 online resource ( pages) : ill
- Congregational churches -- Catechisms.
- Primers (Instructional books) -- 1795.
Juvenile literature -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Includes hymns by Isaac Watts, prayers, and verses for children.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47503).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9192
Shipton and Mooney 47503
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652). Shorter catechism.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|