The laws of the state of New-Hampshire, [electronic resource] : passed at a session of the Honorable General-Court, begun and holden at Amherst, June, 1794. : Printed from attested copies.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1794 June)
- Portsmouth--New-Hampshire: : Printed by John Melcher, printer to the state,, 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27376.
1 online resource (pages , 483-505 [i.e, 483-504])
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Session laws through June 21, 1794. Includes acts passed in Jan. and Feb. 1794.
Pagination continues the acts and laws published from 1792 (Evans 24585).
Errors in paging: pages 497-504 misnumbered 498-505.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27376).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27376
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|