A journal of the proceedings of the Honourable House of Representatives, of the state of New-Hampshire, [electronic resource] : begun and held at Concord, on Wednesday the second day of June, A.D. 1790, and in the fourteenth year of the independence of America.
- Portsmouth (New-Hampshire) : Printed by George Jerry Osborne,, M.DCC.XC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22700.
1 online resource (82,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22700).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22700
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 516
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|