A journal of the proceedings of the Hon. House of Representatives of the state of New-Hampshire, [electronic resource] : at their session begun and holden at Concord, December, 1795.
- State of New-Hampshire, Portsmouth: : Printed by Jonh [sic] Melcher, printer to the state,, 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47847.
1 online resource (152,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Half-title: Proceedings of the House of Representatives.
Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47847).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9625
Shipton and Mooney 47847
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|