State of New-Hampshire. By His Excellency Meshech Weare, Esq. president of said state, a proclamation for a public fast. [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the fourteenth day of April next ... Given at the Council-chamber in Hampton-Falls, the 18th day of March, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-five ...
- Portsmouth [N.H.], : Printed by Robert Gerrish., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19115.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Fast day proclamations -- 1785 Apr. 14.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Signed: M. Weare. By His Excellency's command, with advice of Council, E. Thompson, secretary.
Printed area measures 34.7 x 25.6 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19115).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19115
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 378
- Weare, Meshech, 1713-1786.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|