Acts of the twenty-second General Assembly of the state of New-Jersey. [electronic resource] : At session begun at Trenton on the twenty-fourth day of October, seventeen hundred and ninety-seven, and continued by adjournments. : Being the first sitting.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1797 Oct)
- Trenton: : Printed by Matthias Day, printer to the state., M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32545.
1 online resource (pages , 241-256, [i]-ix, )
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Pagination continues the session laws published from Oct. 1795 (Evans 29173). Page numbers 139-238 appear to have been omitted.
Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32545).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32545
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 355
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|