Votes and proceedings of the twenty-third General Assembly of the state of New-Jersey, [electronic resource] : at a session begun at Trenton on the twenty-third day of October, seventeen hundred and ninety-eight, and continued by adjournments. : Being the third sitting.
- Trenton: : Printed by Sherman, Mershon and Thomas, for M. Day., M.DCC.XCIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35903.
1 online resource (44 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Votes from May 21 to June 13, 1799.
Title vignette: State seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35903).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35903
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|