Journal of the proceedings of the Legislative-Council of the state of New-Jersey, [electronic resource] : in General Assembly convened at New-Brunswick, on Wednesday the seventeenth day of May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-six. : Being the third sitting of the tenth session.
- Trenton: : Printed by Isaac Collins, printer to the state., M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19837.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Running title: Journal of the Legislative-Council of New-Jersey. William Livingston, Esquire, governor.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19837).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19837
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|