The New-Jersey and Pennsylvania almanac, for the year 1793 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted for the latitude of 40 degrees, and a meridian of near five hours west from London.
- Burlington [N.J.], : Printed and sold by Isaac Neale., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46521.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Booksellers and bookselling -- New Jersey -- Burlington.
- Almanacs -- New Jersey -- 1793.
Publishers' catalogues -- New Jersey -- Burlington.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Burlington.
- Calculated by James Login. The calendar pages and the three preceding are identical in content and typography with those in his The New Pennsylvania almanac for 1793, printed for Robert Campbell at Philadelphia. The seven pages at the end containing monetary tables and the list of roads are also printed from the same setting of type as those in Campbell's almanac.
The same sections are also duplicated in Father Tammany's Almanac for 1793 (Philadelphia), of which one issue was printed by John M'Culloch and the other for William Young.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Catalog of books published by Neale, dated October 1792,  pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46521).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8083
Shipton and Mooney 46521
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 173
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5155
- Login, James.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|