By His Excellency George Clinton, Esquire, governor of the state of New-York ... A proclamation. [electronic resource] : Whereas the Senate and Assembly of this state, by their concurrent resolutions ... Given under my hand and the privy seal, at Poughkeepsie, this first day of March ... 1788.
- [Poughkeepsie, N.Y.] : Printed by Nicholas Power, at Poughkeepsie, in Dutchess County., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45312.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Livingston, John, 1750-1822.
Real property -- New York (State).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Poughkeepsie.
- Declaring invalid land leases made by the Indians to John Livingston and his associates.
Signed: Geo. Clinton.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45312).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6755
Shipton and Mooney 45312
- Clinton, George, 1739-1812.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|