A list of the names of persons to whom military patents have issued out of the Secretary's Office, and to whom delivered. [electronic resource] : Published by order of the Legislature.
- [New York] : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, printers to the state., --1793.--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25904.
1 online resource (25,  pages)
- Bounties, Military -- New York (State).
Land grants -- New York (State).
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Error in paging, pages 7-8, 15-16 misnumbered 5-6, 13-14.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25904).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25904
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|