The News-carriers' address to the subscribers to the Burlington advertiser. January 1, 1791 [electronic resource].
- [Burlington, N.J. : Printed by Isaac Neale and Daniel Lawrence, 1790]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23240.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Carriers' addresses -- 1791.
Poems -- 1790.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Burlington.
- Presumably printed late in 1790 by Isaac Neale and Daniel Lawrence, publishers of the Burlington advertiser, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23240).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23240
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 269
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|