Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at Newbern, on the fifth day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one, and in the sixteenth year of the independence of the said state: being the first session of the said Assembly.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1791 Dec.)
- Edenton [N.C.]: : Printed by Hodge and Wills, printers to the state., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46244.
1 online resource (32,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Edenton.
- Caption title.
Running title: Laws of North-Carolina.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46244).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7781
Shipton and Mooney 46244
McMurtrie, D.C. North Carolina, 178
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|