A sermon preached at South-Hampton December 2, 1784. [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed for a thanksgiving throughout the state of New-Hampshire. / By Nathaniel Noyes, A.M. Pastor of the church in that town. ; Published at the desire of the hearers.
- Newbury-port [Mass.]: : Printed and sold by John Mycall,, 1785.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19150.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Thanksgiving sermons -- 1784 Dec. 2.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Half-title: Mr. Noyes' thanksgiving sermon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19150).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19150
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|