An excursion into Bethlehem & Nazareth, in Pennsylvania, in the year 1799; [electronic resource] : with a succinct history of the Society of United Brethren, commonly called Moravians. / By John C. Ogden, presbyter in the Protestant Episcopal Church, in the United States.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Charles Cist, numbers 104 North Second-Street, near the corner of Race-Street. M,DCCC. (Copy-right secured.), 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38149.
1 online resource (, 167,  pages)
- Moravians -- Pennsylvania.
Bethlehem (Pa.) -- Religious life and customs.
Nazareth (Pa.) -- Religious life and customs.
Pennsylvania -- Description and travel.
- Travel literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing copyright statement in imprint.
Errata note, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38149).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38149
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|