Letter to the people of France, and the French armies, on the event of the 18th Fructidor--Sep. 4--and its consequences. [electronic resource] / By Thomas Paine.
- [New York] : Paris: Printed at the printing-office of the Social-circle, 1797. New-York: reprinted at the Argus-office., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34292.
1 online resource (28 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
France -- Politics and government -- 1789-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34292).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34292
- France. Armée.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|