The writings, of Thomas Paine, secretary for foreign affairs to the Congress of the United States of America, in the late war. [electronic resource] : Containing, Common sense, The crisis, Public good, Letter to Abbe Raynal, Letter to Earl Shelborne, Letter to Sir Guy Carlton, Letter to the authors of the Republican, a French paper, Letter to Abbe Syeyes, Rights of man, part I. Rights of man, part II. Letter to Mr. Dundass [sic],
- Albany: : Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, corner of State and Pearl-Streets. Sold by Webster and Steel and T. Spencer, Albany: W.W. Wands, Lansingburgh: A. Stoddard, Hudson: N. Power, Poughkeepsie: T. Allen, S. Campbell, T. Greenleaf, J. Fellows, W. Durell, and T. and J. Swords, New-York: S. Kollock, Elizabethtown: T. Dobson, W. Young, M. Carey, J. Johnson and Company W. Woodhouse, J. Rice and Company and W. Gibbons, Philadelphia: Thomas and Andrews, D. West, E. Larkin, B. Larkin, and W.P. Blake, Boston., M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47149.
1 online resource (626 pages in various pagings)
- Subscribers' lists.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
United States New York Lansingburgh.
United States New York Hudson.
United States New York Poughkeepsie.
United States New York New York.
United States New Jersey Elizabeth.
United States New Jersey Elizabethtown.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Though the titles included are (in part) paged and signed separately, Evans records "Common sense" and "Rights of man, part II" (together with the "Letter to Mr. Dundas") only as having been issued separately.
At least four issues with variant title pages exist, of which this is evidently the fourth.
The contents listing on the title page includes a statement of pagination for each of the individual works.
Pagination: xii, 60, , 186, 41, , vi-vii, , 10-70, , 24, 124, vii, , 9-96, 10 pages.
"Subscriber's [sic] names."--p. [v]-xii.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47149).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8784
Shipton and Mooney 47149
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|