The Palladium of knowledge: or, The Carolina and Georgia almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1796 ... [electronic resource]
- Charleston [S.C.]: : Printed by W.P. Young, numbers 43, Broad-Street., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29940.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Bank of South Carolina.
Bank of the United States (1791-1811).
Banks and banking -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
Charleston (S.C.) -- Registers.
- Almanacs -- South Carolina -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Attributed to William P. Young by Evans.
List of the officers and staff of the Bank of South-Carolina, and its "Regulations for conducting business."--p. [34-36].
List of the officers and staff of the Office of Discount and Deposit in Charleston (Bank of the United States), and its "Regulations for conducting business."--p. [36-39].
Register of the officers of the city of Charleston, pages [41-42].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29940).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29940
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 1134
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13161
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|