An act for the regulation of the militia of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- [Harrisburg? : publisher not identified, 1799]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36057.
1 online resource (62 pages)
- Pennsylvania. Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- Signed: Cadwallader Evans, Junior, speaker of the House of Representatives, Robert Hare, speaker of the Senate. Approved, April 9, 1799. Thomas Mifflin, governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Imprint suggested by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36057).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36057
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|