State of Pennsylvania. In General Assembly, Thursday, Feb. 19th, 1789. A.M. [electronic resource] : The bill entituled "An act to incorporate the city of Philadelphia," ...
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Peter Stewart, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22052.
1 online resource (11,  pages)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Politics and government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Text of the act to incorporate the city of Philadelphia, published for consideration.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22052).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22052
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|