In General Assembly, Saturday, February 22, 1794. [electronic resource] : An act for the prevention of vice and immorality and of unlawful gaming and to restrain disorderly sports and dissipation.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by T. Bradford., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47163.
1 online resource (13,  pages)
- Vice control -- Pennsylvania.
Disorderly conduct -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Working version of the bill, with the lines of each section numbered.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47163).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8803
Shipton and Mooney 47163
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|